Though we can assist you with many aspects of online marketing, our main focus and pride is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click advertising.
What is the difference?
Organic listings are results of Google’s, and other search engines, secret algorithms. Their goal is to display the most relevant results. Our goal with search engine optimization is to prove to Google that your site is the most relevant for specific keywords, and have it show up on page 1 (as most people don’t go past the first page).
The results labeled ‘Pay Per Click Ads’ are paid-for listings, also known as sponsored results. With a properly strategized and optimized Pay-Per-Click campaign, your website will show up here in as fast as 15 minutes! The difference here is that with Pay-Per-Click, you will be paying a fee for every visitor that comes to your website. With SEO, you do not pay for each individual visitor.
We Value Our Clients’ Confidentiality
Because we value our clients’ confidentiality, we cannot directly disclose who they are and what their campaign strategy is.
Okay, so you’re convinced we’re good at what we do. In fact, you may have even verified our results by Googling web design south africa, gauteng or pretoria and seeing Advertise Me Online come up first in the organic and local listings.
So now you’re wondering, how does it all work? How does Advertise Me Online create an SEO strategy for my website? We have put together an illustration so you get a better idea of how our process works.
Too complicated to follow? No problem! Call our office and one of our account directors will walk you through our process and help you come up with a perfect strategy for your site!
Pay Per Click Explained
Pay-per-click campaigns are custom tailored to your needs. We will first assess which keywords are most relevant and cost-effective for your business. We will then create the perfect campaign for your business.
Our marketers are Adwords Qualified Professionals, tested and certified by the big Google themselves. We know the ins and outs of a great PPC campaign, and will customize one for you to get the best return on your investment.
PPC In a Nutshell
- Pay-per-click is a great way to quickly get targeted visitors to your website. We can easily start, stop, pause or adjust your campaign. The budget for PPC is also flexible – you decide how much you want to spend.
- Pay Per Click guarantees traffic from very specific key terms. You are guaranteed to get exactly what you pay for, clicks from specific keywords.
- Through GeoTargeting, you can market to a closely-targeted market, as specific as marketing to those within a 16-kilometer radius from your business.
- It can be an expensive way of advertising. Depending on your competition, you could be paying as little as R1.50 for every visitor or as much as R80, or even more.
- Only about 20% of people click on sponsored results, the rest use the organic area, as they know it produces more relevant results.
- Capturing a significant amount of traffic for a single competitive keyword can cost thousands of rands per day, for a single keyword, on Google alone.
SEO In a Nutshell
- Usually is by far the best return on investment compared to any online or offline marketing campaign.
- You don’t pay for each visitor and top positions for competitive keywords could bring in tens of thousands of people to your website, regularly.
- Many more people search organic listings than paid advertisements (80% organic vs. 20% sponsored)
- High rankings on Google lend credibility to your website/business. If you rank higher than your competitors on Google, users tend to think that you must have a superior product/service, as people intuitively trust Google.
- Takes time, about 2-3 months, to see tangible results. Over-optimization could get your site blacklisted by the search engines.
- Not all websites are search engine friendly, meaning they may not have the characteristics which enable SEO techniques to work effectively.